A true spring/summer wardrobe can hardly be called complete without a seersucker dress. Simple enough for lunch on the deck yet stylish enough for an evening cocktail party, our seersucker dress is a versatile, classic style.
• Made in USA. We produced a small run of these dresses right here in America in order to ensure the best quality possible. Plus, you’ll be proud to wear an America-made dress.
• 100% cotton. Seersucker is often made from a poly/cotton blend, but that doesn’t work for us. We’ve made sure this fabric is 100% natural cotton to allow for maximum breathability and the softest feel.
• Shift dress style. By design, this dress is easy fitting to allow for comforts. Add a fun belt to to give it a more fitted look.
• Nylon YKK zipper. More durable and less likely to break than metal zippers.
• Hook end Eye. The top of the back zipper features a hook-and-eye so prevent the zipper from falling.
• White lining. We’ve chosen a lightweight, solid white 100% cotton lining for this dress.
• Striped blue and white pattern. This is the most common seersucker pattern, and for good reason. It’s simple but fun, pairs well with any solid shirt, and still carries a bit of summer sophistication.Learn More$169.00