A true spring/summer wardrobe can hardly be called complete without a seersucker dress. Simple enough for lunch on the deck yet stylish enough for an evening cocktail party, our seersucker dress is a versatile, classic style.
• Made in USA. We produced a small run of these dresses right here in America in order to ensure the best quality possible. Plus, you’ll be proud to wear an America-made dress.
• 100% cotton. Seersucker is often made from a poly/cotton blend, but that doesn’t work for us. We’ve made sure this fabric is 100% natural cotton to allow for maximum breathability and the softest feel.
• Shift dress style. By design, this dress is easy fitting to allow for comforts. Add a fun belt to to give it a more fitted look.
• Nylon YKK zipper. More durable and less likely to break than metal zippers.
• Hook end Eye. The top of the back zipper features a hook-and-eye so prevent the zipper from falling.
• White lining. We’ve chosen a lightweight, solid white 100% cotton lining for this dress.
• Striped blue and white pattern. This is the most common seersucker pattern, and for good reason. It’s simple but fun, pairs well with any solid shirt, and still carries a bit of summer sophistication.Learn More$169.00
Our women's seersucker Bermuda shorts are always among our most popular items. Cool, breathable seersucker shorts in alternating blue and white stripes. These shorts feature two slanted side side pockets, two back pockets, and a front coin pocket. Made from 100% cotton. 9 inch inseam. Learn More$69.00
This knee length seersucker skirt is made from lightweight blue and white seersucker. Featuring alternating stripes, this unlined skirt is lighweight and breathable. Two slanted side pockets and one buttoned back pocket. Clasp closure with a zippered fly and belt loops. 19 inch length, which typically falls just above the knees. 100% cotton. Learn More$69.00
Regular Price: $85.00