Seersucker shorts are a classic staple of the American man’s summer wardrobe. We grew up running (and sailing) around in seersucker and still wear it to this day. It’s breathable, cool, and perfect for warm weather.
Although we love seersucker, we didn’t love the fit of most of the seersucker shorts available. Typically, they’re too baggy and boxy. Occasionally they’re way too short. We’ve spent the last few years perfecting the fit of our shorts are are proud to offer our Whaler Shorts: great fitting men’s shorts with attention to all the details.
• Made in USA. These shorts were made in an American factory to ensure top quality. Plus, you’ll be proud to wear a American-made shorts.
• 9” inseam. This length typically keeps the shorts just above your knees - exactly where they belong.
• 100% cotton. Seersucker is often made from a poly/cotton blend, but that doesn’t work for us. We’ve made sure this fabric is 100% natural cotton to allow for maximum breathability and the softest feel.
• Nylon zipper. More durable and less likely to break than metal zippers.
• 2 side pockets. Angled just right to give your arm a natural position when using, but not angled enough to allow items to fall out easily.
• White lining. We’ve chosen a lightweight, solid white 100% cotton lining for these shorts.
• Two buttoned back pockets. Keep your wallet in place in the pocket of your choice.
• Blue and white gingham check pattern. These shorts feature a slight departure from typical seersucker shorts with a blue and white gingham pattern. Check out the closeups for a better look at this pattern.